Welcome to Life Stream Church!
What To Expect
Thanks for your interest in what God is doing at Life Stream Church! The following information is provided to make your visit more enjoyable. If you have any other questions either before or after your visit with us, we encourage you to reach out to us at any time as it would be our pleasure to assist you in any way.
What To Expect at a Service
We are a welcoming, friendly community of believers made up of people of different ages and religious backgrounds who have decided to follow Jesus together.
Our services consist of relevant and compelling teaching and lively, uplifting worship music which blends modern worship songs with reworked traditional hymns.
Child care is available at all Sunday services from newborn through grade 5 with age-appropriate activities for all children. Children are checked in with the help of our online check-in program, and we have a comprehensive security system to ensure child safety.
1. Trinity - We Believe in the one living and true God, the Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
2. Scripture - We Believe the Bible is fully inspired by God, written by human authors through divine revelation.
3. Salvation - We Believe every person who has ever lived or will live has sinned and made mistakes, which results in separation from God and ultimately leads to death. Through the grace of God we have the ability to choose life through the sacrifice that Jesus made on our behalf. We do this by confessing our sin and receiving Salvation through Jesus.
4. Christian Living - We Believe transformed life happens through the power of the Holy Spirit and following the example set for us by Jesus Christ. This leads us to continually pursue God, and a deeper relationship with Him through prayer and knowledge of His word.
5. The Church - We Believe that the church is the entire body of believers who gather in His name. The purpose of the church is to encourage one another as we build community and share our faith in Jesus Christ.
6. Baptism/Communion - We Believe in acts of faith such as Baptism and Communion. These next steps in faith are a part of our Christian life in Jesus Christ.
a. Baptism is an outward sign of an inward work. As a person is lowered into the water and raised out again, it represents Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection.
b. Communion is an act of remembrance of Jesus’ shed blood for humanity. The bread represents Jesus’ body and the cup represents his blood. It is practiced in the community as a sign of our thanksgiving to God and our hope in his victorious return.
7. Evangelism - We Believe being a follower of Jesus will lead us to share our faith with those around us. This comes not just from the words we say but also through the life we live.
There are many opportunities to serve at Life Stream Church. Click here to go to our serve page.
How to Get Involved
Come to church!
Come to church! Visit us at a Saturday night (6 pm) or Sunday morning (9:30 & 11 am) service.
Join a group!
There are groups and ministries for adults, children, and students that take place on weekdays and weekends. Click here to go to our Groups page, or visit our kid’s pages: Kids Birth-Grade 5, Shift Middle School, or Identity High School.